Original topic:

Bug on browser between cover screen and main screen

(Topic created: Sunday)
JayDeeBee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hi guys. I wonder if any of you has the same problem like the one i describe below. It's basically the message i sent to the support but i never got any update or feedback but the support closed the report. Also, this is just one of the few websites i noticed and i used this particular website as an example since it does not require a login.

Below was my message to samsung support:

There are websites that requires the orientation (strictly) either just landscape or portrait. I can view the website just fine on cover screen but not on the unfolded screen. It's quite frustrating if i want to use the bigger screen and i can't. It looks inconsistent with samsung internet browser and it works fine on google chrome browser on cover screen but not on the inside screen. Here's one exawple... https://tickets.fandango.com/mobileexpress/seatselection?row_count=462990834&mid=234515&chainCode=GL...
08/25, 4:00 PM
0 Likes
JayDeeBee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It's just one of those things that samsung needs to fix to have a better experience especially that it is marketing the fold and flip phones like crazy. For now, i regretted to have a fold. It's just like a novelty than functionality. The Note or the Ultra now is more doable as it has a built in stylus.
meself
Black Hole
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Old school flip phones that where small and fit in pocket were best pre smart phone
JayDeeBee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I couldn't agree more. In fact, with all my touch screen phones, i am still using the T9 keyboard and not the QWERTY keyboard coz i can type on my screen with just one hand
meself
Black Hole
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Miss those on phone types by number of presses
JayDeeBee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Just to show you how my keyboard looks like while replying to you. Hehe1726460692398.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@JayDeeBee It looks like you are using some weird T9 keyboard. 

Try going to phone settings -> General management. Ensure that you have Samsung Keyboard selected. 

In phone settings -> General management -> Samsung Keyboard settings you can click on Reset to default settings. 

0 Likes
JayDeeBee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It's not the default samsung keyboard. I have been using that 3rd party keyboard as long as i have been using samsung phones.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@JayDeeBee Oh, ok. You would need to reach out to the developers of that keyboard to see if they have a solution. 

0 Likes
JayDeeBee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I tried then but no luck.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@JayDeeBee I guess your best option then is to switch to the Samsung keyboard. 

0 Likes