JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't transfer ESIM to Fold 5

(Topic created: 01-13-2024 11:08 AM)
userOJhHZKSnQE
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I HAD A Z FOLD 4 THAT CRASHED WITH THE 5.1 UPDATE. THE Z FOLD WAS UNLOCKED WORLD PHONE FROM SAMSUNG WICH I HAD INSTALLED A VODAPHONE ESIM FROM PORTUGAL AND HAD NO ISSUES. AFTER THE Z FOLD 4 CRASHED I GOT A Z FOLD 5 UNLOCKED WORLD PHONE FROM SAMSUNG, NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO TRANFER ESIM FROM DEVICE TO DEVICE BECAUSE IT TELL ME ITS NOT SUPPORTED.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@userOJhHZKSnQE This is the discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To get your post seen by the appropriate people, you should post in the area for your geographical region. To find this site, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@userOJhHZKSnQE This is the discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To get your post seen by the appropriate people, you should post in the area for your geographical region. To find this site, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes
userOJhHZKSnQE
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My phone is a US phone, primary sim is with xfinity, back up esim is from europe. Did not have issue with z fold 4
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Reproduce the issue and then open the Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log" 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes