Original topic:

Fold 6 Display Colors Washed Out

(Topic created: yesterday)
RenoRich
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Just setup my new Fold 6 and upgrading from the Fold 4. Very disappointed in the color saturation on both screens compared the Fold 4. The colors are washed out and I have both phones set for max vivid. Any one else see the same? Thanks. 

21 Replies
Cutlass516
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm hesitant to return my z fold 4 for the trade in because of this issue.
0 Likes
JomezZ14
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

queried this to samsung and this is what thay have to say.

The Z Fold6 colours and brightness have been adjusted for more accurate and comfortable vision while using. It has made some changes to the display technology to offer a more natural viewing experience, so you may notice differences in colour depth when compared to older devices. This concept of behaviour on the display is and intended colour adjustment and is not a defect of the product, so you can use it with confidence.

If “Eye Comfort Shield” and “Adaptive Colour Tone” are enabled, you will not be able to adjust the White Balance level and its Advanced Settings. So you may not see much difference between Natural and Vivid. Try disabling some of the above features and swap viewing modes to find the best fit for you.

We don't have any more information about a software update at this stage, please keep checking via Settings > Software update > Download and install.

0 Likes