JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Fold 4 please change

(Topic created: 08-16-2023 03:31 AM)
Ellee2t
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
To whom it may concern, can I get some changes here... With the large screen I can easily that type with my fingers and also use the own stylus is easy to type with my fingers.
Where the stylus pen is needed most it can't work. That is the small screen where I have the difficulty typing with my fingers.

If you gonna try to sell me Galaxy Fold 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 I won't buy another one unless the pen works on the small screen. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I think there may be some technical difficulties to add another digitizer layer to the front without interfering with the inside digitizer because a digitizer only cost $5 to manufacture
Ronsolo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I understand that the front screen can be viewed as a small notepad to scribble some quick notes,(like sticky notes for example...come to think of it, that concept would be perfect for the Z Flip5, but you type your notes on that) but that's not the Z Fold's purpose, it's supposed to be like a composition notebook or journal that you have to open to write on, it just so happens to have a funtionable outer screen big enough to view notifications and quick replies or more, as I'm typing this message on the outer one comftably.

I respect your feedback, but try to understand why the Fold was made the it is. They have a vision for it. Try to embrace that.
0 Likes
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You know, I am beginning to see that(their vision). It's a bit  to me, as I've always had notes, and who in the world in "practical use" has the time to open the screen, pull out the pen, create a note. And for God's sake, who walks around with a tablet open? Please, please name one person..

It's a flawed vision and outlook! Me personally, I have the Fold 4, and will "not be" buying another for this reason: it doesn't fit in with my vision, lifestyle, and every day ideal.

In other words, I'm tired of excuses.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes