JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 07-26-2024 05:06 PM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

207 Replies
flipjoke
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
DON'T BUY THE FLIP PHONE!!! RUN!!! We purchase one last year and in less than 5 months his screen lost pixels along the fold and now we lost a bar of pixels along the edge. Samsung won't cover the warranty. Despite the phone being in good condition. We need to boycott this phone and spread the news that Samsung is NOT covering their warranty.
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When you buy something from Samsung official pickup is delayed do they send you an email telling you it's delayed?
I don't know why something that was clearly ready to pickup yesterday hasn't sent me an email for me to pickup or told me why it's late
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Pick up always were a problem for me. Employees in store are so lazy now. Shipping Is all faster and no hassle. I did pre order watch to be shipped. Got it the 22. My girl did pick up the same day as my order and she's still waiting for delayed email
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sounds about right! Email corporate, to make sure you don't miss the promo.
0 Likes
3Fees
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Did you contact Samsung before you bought off their site and ask questions like availability, pickup choices, shipping, returns, warranty, etc.
It pays to be an informed buyer so that all details are known before a purchase, at least in my opinion.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
Members_B63gS3h
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Dude it's common knowledge....you buy something, they give you a ship date to be received by 7/26 l.  They say NOTHING about "delivery delays" prior to actually buying item.  Then when they now tell me there is a weather emergency delaying my shipment.  After contacting Sa

I contacted Samsung, they lied and lied and said that they have no way of knowing when or what or why.  They finally told me they would seek out further information specific to my purchase and the delays and would call me back later in the morning to provide me details on my delay.  Nobody ever called me back....big surprise.  

So after preordering 2 or 3 weeks early and 4 hours on the phone I just decided to cancel my order and stick with my Watch 5 Pro.  

My presumption is that they took more orders than they were able to deliver but sold more anyways despite knowing about the delays were happening.   I have used Samsung for 15+ years.  I have Samsung televisions, washer, 2 fold phones, 2 watches and apparently after all this I am not worthy of an honest sales transaction.   

The novelty of it all is nullified by Samsung shenanigans.  I am contacting my bank so I can dispute charges after this post.

0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Everyone gets a a quota, including Samsung Direct and that quota is by color as well.  Everyone has to guess what they will sell and commit to that number (ie. cost). The issue is that with Samsung (or carriers) you can trade-in a watch which was worth $350 to me so I went with Samsung as did many others apparently and now (I'm guessing) Samsung has to wait for the next production delivery,   Amazon = no trade in and $350 more expensive so they still have some to sell. 

I remember back when I bought my S21U Verizon through Verizon that the 512K version was sold out in the first month or so and never again was for sale by Verizon... they sold their Quota. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I don't know what the Samsung store employees are doing every day now. The phone and watch that were supposed to be pickup on the 24th. No news about it till now. I tried to ask for information yesterday via phone customer service, who said it would be ready for pickup today, and to begin with I haven't received an email until now! I am really very angry. If it was delayed, why no email alert!!!! And the Samsung employees at Roosevelt Mall talk almost every day nor do they know what they are doing!
0 Likes
Decode
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Ordered on 7/10 and the purchased cleared and posted on 7/14.. Told me on the website that all my orders will come in by 7/24.... As of 7/24

Fold 6: Delayed and did not even give me a date .. And no, this has nothing to do with Crowdstrike outage.. It is well past 1 week and still no update (this was charged)

Fold 6 Accessories (Case and anti-reflection): Delayed and no date still.. (this was charged)

Watch Ultra: Delivered 7/24 (as stated on their site and charged)

Ear Buds: 7/24 -> 7/26 (changed today in the afternoon)-> 7/30   (charged)

Called in their support last night.. 2 intentional disco'ed from them and not resolving anything. 3rd one finally got sup but they sent to backend support which won't tell me why I am charged for the phone but NO ETA... Again, wasn't their term that state that they won't charge until delivery has been confirmed.. No.. They charged and did not offer no visibility...

This is one big mess up that Samsung does every year launch... Geez, still no update and I ordered on the 1st day of pre-order.. My wife's Flip order is all done but not my order.. 

bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Is the charge Pending or Final?  You may already know this but I'm writing it for other readers. 

It's common business practice to do a Pending charge as they are getting ready to ship to make sure the buyer has the credit to buy the item. 

Once the Item is sent to the shipper they finalize the charge. A Pending charge times out unless the seller makes it final so if the delay is longer than a few days the Pending charge will dissappear. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes