JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

207 Replies
Turner01
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have S24 Ultra but Samsung has 1 TB pink fold 6 on sale for $700. Its a great deal but dont know if it is worth it???
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Turner01 That is a great deal on the Fold 6! 

Just remember that if you owe any money on your S24 Ultra you will need to pay that off before trading it in. 

0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I saw that too yesterday, and I ultimately said I was not willing to give up the screen and cameras that are on the S24U.
If the Fold had a wider outer display I might have pulled the trigger!
Turner01
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I think i am going keep the S24 ultra, I think it is a better phone than Fold 6 honestly.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes, it is. Too much sacrifice for the folding screen
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Turner01 Really depends on what you are looking for. Once I tried a Fold (the Fold 3) I couldn't put it down. The Fold experience is just amazing. 

I've got an S23 Ultra that sits at my desk. I rarely use it. My Fold 6 is my daily driver. 

0 Likes
Turner01
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I had the Fold 4 and I loved it but started having issues with inner screen and inner screen protector started peeling which caused screen to turn black once I closed the display.
0 Likes
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
As a technology enthusiast, I understand the desire to possess the latest and greatest gadgets. Currently, I am using the Samsung Galaxy Fold 4, which I obtained as a replacement through my insurance. Considering that I still have approximately 11 months of insurance coverage remaining, I would like your professional opinion on whether it would be advantageous for me to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Phone 5. Your honest assessment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
cleverEyes
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Depends on how much it'll cost you. It's a minimal upgrade, the hinge is pretty much the main change. If you need a new trinket look at the fold 6. Samsung is desperate to sell those and has good trade ins. But if your 4 is in good condition and you have no signs itll die soon, maybe just use it for a bit longer šŸ™‚
0 Likes
Jim63
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have the Galaxy Z fold 4 since 2022 when I bought it. I've dropped it several times and I've spilled water on it. But it has held up I have to admit it's more sturdy than people might realize. Battery life is actually decent I can get all day easily. The inner screen is going to be the most sensitive when you open it so definitely a rugged case like OtterBox would be recommended.