JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: a week ago)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

207 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Shop around for plans that come with a free phone upgrade. My concern is more about security, as Android is highly vulnerable without updates.
Dickieknoer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'll check
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Dickieknoer I love my Fold 6. I've had every Fold since the 3 and this is the best one yet. 

On every device there are good reviews and bad reviews. What exactly are you concerned about?

Dickieknoer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Over a hundred dollar bill šŸ˜† šŸ¤£
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I've always had Notes, and Ultras. I decided last year to get the Fold 5 and I myself could not get used to the aspect ratio of both screens. Most people don't realize that having drastically changed aspect ratios can really disrupt how you enjoy getting content. I hated the black bars when I would open the screen and I hated the small screen when it was folded. Many of my preferential apps were also not built for foldable screens. If you rely on 3rd party keyboards for instance like I do (SwiftKey) at the time they didn't have great modes that supported foldable devices. It's really something you have to get used to. I also didn't appreciate the smaller battery and the inferior cameras. I switched back to having an Ultra and I've never been happier.
Dickieknoer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I know how you feel
0 Likes
UncleMickey
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes. I'm still figuring mine out but I love it
Dickieknoer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Nice
0 Likes
Pastaphone
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I ordered my zflip6 second week of August, and out of nowhere my screen stops working.
I was on the fence about getting this cause I was worried about this but I was told it really should be a problem unless I'm reckless with it.
So I got it thinking it'll be fine.
Is there anyway to return and get credit or something. I think I'm going to stick to my other phone.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Pastaphone Sorry to hear that you have that issue. If you have Samsung Care+ contact them. If not, contact Samsung support. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/samsung-care-plus/

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes