Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: Wednesday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

- Date ordered: 10 Jul

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung App

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: VZW

- Model, storage capacity, Color: old 6, 512k, Navy

- Did you trade-In:  Z Fold5

- Estimated delivery date:  Jul 24

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
bill-e
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

- Date ordered: Jul 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung App

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: LTE

- Model, storage capacity, Color: Watch 7 Ultra

- Did you trade-In: Watch 5 Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
bill-e
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I was at Verizon today picking up an iPhone for my wife and they had a Fold 6 on display.  It is sweet and I'm glad I pre-ordered one! 

Bill
---
userSp22aYaJRj
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Can't order Z Fold6 through samsung financing which I've used in the past.

"because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed."

These inbred **bleep** at customer service can't help me at all. I've been with samsung since the S3 but this may be the final straw.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

As with any financing, they only allow a certain amount of open financing agreements at one time.  If you have other devices bought under financing that are not yet fully paid off, they will not allow you to enter a new financing agreement.  If your devices are paid off, however, that refusal to give you new financing makes no sense, unless they have a period of time you have to wait between financing deals or you have been delinquent in any of your payments.

userXbZ08QK9RQ
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Who was the genius who thought it would be a good idea to not offer the carrier versions of the phone in black or white??? This makes no sense. Many of us want to pay for the phone with our carrier bill. Also, some of us need to do it this way for business purposes. I can't believe that my only options are pink, blue, and silver. I'm slowly rethinking if I want to continue with Samsung after having the Fold 3. Especially after Honor just revealed their new Magic V3 today and it absolutely smokes the Fold 6 in every way and is substantially cheaper. Samsung should be embarrassed. I have waited three versions to upgrade and still not sure if it's worth it.

0 Likes
MoCash
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

No WiFi 7, not interested.

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I Ordered the New Samsung Fold 6 512GB and I will be trading in my Fold 5,

Purchase date July 10

Est delivery July 24

Also Ordered the Samsung Galaxy Watch Ultra and will be trading in my Galaxy Watch 5 pro

Ordered July 10

Est July 24

I hope everyone is excited about the New Devices

#Samsung
#Galaxy
#GalaxyAi
#SamsungMembersConnect
#TeamGalaxy
#Unpacked2024

All devices were purchased from Samsung

The Fold 6 is an Unlocked Color Is Black
LongHiker