Original topic:

Small S Pen Please

(Topic created: yesterday)
MrStimpy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have a fold edition S Pen and love it, BUT it is Hugh! I get they need a soft tip for the fold screen. Frankly the soft tip in my fold Pen is quite hard and takes a lot of pressure to push on the spring inside. I don't write that hard ever. Anyhow, I want a tiny small fold Pen. The fold S Pen is Hugh.
Does anyone know of a tiny small ped for the fold? Does samsung plan to make one.
 I had a case on my fold 3 with a Pen holder. It made the case Hugh.
Thanks for replying.

0 Likes
12 Replies
miszrianne
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The fold 5 came with a much smaller s pen if you bought the s pen case from Samsung. That is the one I have been using for my fold5 and 6. It's only a little larger than the one that comes in the s24 ultra. There aren't many s pen cases supporting that pen for the earlier fold models but i have seen some cases on Etsy that have accommodated earlier phones with the newer S pen.
MrStimpy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes, thanks for the comment. Samsung no longer sells the small 946 model fold 5 edition Pen. It is listed on their site but shows not available. I'm going to find a fold 5 Pen elsewhere. But what I really want is a Pen the size of the pen inside the note 20 ultra.
0 Likes
miszrianne
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes I would recommend trying best buy or Amazon. I know Amazon has them for about $20.
MrStimpy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Bought one for 25. Will try it out and check the nib to make sure it is soft.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@MrStimpy The Fold edition S Pen is longer than the standard phone S Pen but not any bigger in width nor depth. 20240724_143119.jpg

Are you somehow referring to the S Pen Pro?

MrStimpy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It is the EJ-PF946B model. It is only 120mm long. Smallest I've found, but not small enough. 20240724_133600_1000050374_1721853361.jpg20240724_133607_1000050375_1721853367.jpg20240724_133659_1000050376_1721853420.jpg
0 Likes
MrStimpy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Would like a green one, harder to loose...lol
0 Likes
miszrianne
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I actually have a green one. When i got the fold5 the sand case came with a coral colored one and this time around I got the pink case (avid pink hater but it's actually pretty nice) and it came with the green pen. I have options now lol. I'm a purple gal just waiting for some new cases to come out for the 6
MrStimpy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I personally bought a orange case, that unfortunately is pale orange. I like case colors that stand out so it's hard to leave or loose...Lol!!!! Looking for florescent yellow!!..Lol