JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tesla Widget from cover screen

(Topic created: 08-09-2023 11:44 PM)
Patty_s
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm loving the new z flip5. Using good lock to enable apps on the cover screen- total game changer. HOWEVER, we definitely need a Tesla Widget for the cover screen. The full app doesn't work at all on the cover screen. Theres already a widget for the full screen. Maybe they can just add to the front screen? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You can contact the Tesla app developer, if they are the ones who make it. It should say on the app's screen in the Play Store.

You are also able to request this feature through the Samsung Members app Support tab at the bottom. Look for Send feedback, then submit this as an Error report. ðŸ™‚

View solution in context

3 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You would probably have to contact the developer to have that functionality added, but it sounds like it should be easy in theory since it technically already exists. Alternatively, maybe a future Good Lock MultiStar update can fix it not working on the cover screen.

Patty_s
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Please tell me which developer to contact so I can request it.
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You can contact the Tesla app developer, if they are the ones who make it. It should say on the app's screen in the Play Store.

You are also able to request this feature through the Samsung Members app Support tab at the bottom. Look for Send feedback, then submit this as an Error report. ðŸ™‚