Original topic:

Bud 3 pro media should switch audio when earbuds removed

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
hani82
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just bought samsung galaxy buds 3 pro and linked with my mobile S23, when i wear them, I can hear the media sound from them, but when I remove them from my ears but still out of their case, the media sound still got out from them also, it should be got out from the mobile since I'm not wearing them even they are out of their case. what would be the issue? or this feature is not supported by samsung because it was supported in my huawei earbuds, but only when it was linked with huawei mobile

4 Replies
baconlover
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
In ear detection is off. If you turn it on then the media would turn off when you take them out.
hani82
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Correct, it got turned off, but when i play it again while they are out of the case, the sound got out from the buds. the logic says, since they are not in my ear (even if they are out of the case) and I played the media again, it should go out from the mobile

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
So you are wanting the buds to change the media output automatically when you take them out of your ear, then switch back when you put them in your ear?

You can request the feature but I highly doubt you'll ever see it.
0 Likes
hani82
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Exactly, and by the way, this what happen with calls, when i take them out of the ear (again even they are out of the case) the call automatically switched to the phone speaker. Why that's not happened with media!

you know! this feature is in huawei since long time. but when i changed to samusng I assumed it's existed in all phones

0 Likes