JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 2 Pro failure

(Topic created: 08-27-2023 02:53 PM)
Haidar3301
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I recently purchased Buds 2 pro from my saving, it was such a good experience.  But after one month, Yes after 30 days, the right side bud is not charging. 

I went to customer support center, and they said

"SORRY, WE DONT REPAIR. IT'S DISPOSABLE.  BUY NEW BUDS"

SERIOUSLY, SAMSUNG! @VerbumVeritum 

I am expecting that it should repair it or replace it. Because,  it's official product.

9 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds
That not cool and That should not be the case. I know because my right bud went out also. I called I sent them my buds they sent me a new pair and it was 7 months into ownership something is wrong. I would try calling customer service again. They have a one-year warranty unless you brought under the refurbished program or something of that nature maybe? But otherwise definitely dont give up.
Haidar3301
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have brought original buds 2 pro, not under in any refurbished program. 

The samsung customer support just denied that we dont offer warranty and repair for buds and watches. Just buy new one. 

Literally,  I just used them for  1 month. And I would request samsung to help me. 

0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would call them
This is not ok and they are covered. They can't fix them they just replace them. You can also do a claim online and they will give you a shipping label ro send the defective ones then once they receive they check them and send you new ones as long as no physical damage was done and you have proof of purchase
0 Likes
Haidar3301
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

How can I claim online? Can you please guide me? 

And Thank you sooo much for your help.

0 Likes
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds
Here is a link for Pakistan warranty see screen shot to see where it must say Pakistan and you can file here https://www.samsung.com/pk/support/warranty/Screenshot_20230828_230145_Chrome.jpg
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
Kindly have this matter escalated to a supervisor, or speak with another agent, when you call back. This absolutely should not have occurred with regular use, and the warranty will cover this. Keep pushing forward (politely, yet firmly) and I'm confident you will get your Buds 2 Pro fixed, most likely replaced.
Haidar3301
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am from Pakistan :pakistan: 

I went to customer care center. The focal person said "Wait for the new update for buds, then they will ultimately start charging. Don't worry " 🙂

Please, I am not expecting it. I am from middle class and purchased this buds 2 pro from my savings. I just purchases brand new by paying full price, so that I will get long term usable buds. 

I am new lover of Samsung ❤️.  And Still I hope that the samsung customer support will contact me and replace or repairs my buds 2 pro. Because,  to be honest, I cant afford new pair.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
You will get more reliable information concerning your situation if you post this in the Samsung Community for Pakistan. They are more in sync with your time zone and know about the warranty policies specific to your region. I wish you the very best! 🙂

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Pakistan/ct-p/pk?page=1&tab=recent_topics
0 Likes
Haidar3301
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sorry to say, but there are no any samsung representative available.  And mostly people share irrelevant informations. 😐

0 Likes