Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback

(Topic created: Thursday)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

Options
Galaxy Buds
I really hope they come out with a buds 3 classic or something where they keep the bean shape and give them a slight increase in spec over in the buds 2 pro. That or buds 3 FE still being bean shape.
0 Likes
SMASNUG100
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
AirPods clone
0 Likes
Sachiko-Chan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I liked the bean design it made me laugh
0 Likes
Nisou
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
What kinda a **bleep** is that design Buds 3. I have all the buds pro and live looking good and working good. What **bleep** is the buds 3. You're Samsung not Apple. That's why I buy Samsung if I wanted to buy Apple looking earphones I buy Apple I don't buy a copy of a original product. And the watch what's up with that is goi g square now. You had the best design on watches and personally I prefer the watch 3 design. More classic watch design. Samsung straigh your act your designs. You're loosing it. Not an upgrade this time I stick with the buds2 pro and watch 3 & 6. Sorry but your designs starts looking like **bleep** and bad copy 
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Patrick Chomet, Samsung VP of customer experience, when asked about the design change said "I don't care. Is it good for the customer experience" He basically says it's usability and what works over what it looks like, saying Apple got the engineering and the design right in the beginning. I agree, I buy what works best not based on what it looks like. And I frickin hate Apple.

His interview about copying the Fanboy design is widely available if you want to read it
0 Likes
Nisou
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
The high ends they don't look nothing like apple. They have their own looks. Samsung just copying loosing it's touch. Nothing but BS excuses trying to justify. Good thing they're other higher end earphones thar they don't look like sh...t apple. Time to switch and that goes fir the watch too. Not my lost don't have to be in the samsung ecosystem just use the phone for right now and my older samsung wearable and upgrade to higher end wearable
0 Likes
Nisou
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
How bad the samsung is getting. It's even Copy the old Nokia 1020 Comercial.
0 Likes
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
So you don't care that the new design allows for many internal improvements, better sound clarity and a superior ability to be understood because the microphone is now closer to your mouth. If looks alone dictate your decision, switch and be happy. Peace
0 Likes
Nisou
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

That's nothing but excuses to justify. The good thing is that samsung made it easier for me to step out of Samsung ecosystem and upgrade to better quality. I stay with the Samsung phone for right now till Samsung mess up with that too and for I'm reading Samsung is on the process to do that too. As for the watch just got the 6 so I be till next year to see if the change that design that socks big time same as the earbuds.
THE GOOD THING IS
A LOT MORE OPTIONS ARE OUT THERE.
Good Luck to you guys

0 Likes
16_oz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have been a Samsung buds fan for years. I still have and use daily my buds+. Having said that, the new buds 3 design with the stem is horrible. If I wanted apple buds I'd buy apple buds. Copying the apple design just shows the lack of creativity from Samsung. I'm already completely disappointed with the camera on my S24 Ultra. So maybe an ecosystem change may be coming.