cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Horrible Bluetooth Galaxy buds live

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Stronger when I first bought these earbuds in early August, the Bluetooth connectivity was decent.

One of the updates at the end of August broke it. Not only can I not to keep my phone in my pocket, I can't take it farther than a boat 20in from my head. The only way I can actually use these earbuds hands-free is if I put my phone in a armband on my upper bicep.

Samsung. Fix this.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horrible Bluetooth Galaxy buds live

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If troubleshooting is not helpful, Connection Issues with Samsung Earbuds, service is recommended as the warranty is a repair only warranty. For assistance, you can send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I am seeing the same issue!! It is nerve wrecking........... I wish they would fix soon! I never had this issue with Apple's iPhone and AirPod Pros.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If troubleshooting is not helpful, Connection Issues with Samsung Earbuds, service is recommended as the warranty is a repair only warranty. For assistance, you can send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I started to do this and then noticed several people have and it hasn't fixed the issue. Until Samsung issues a recall for a manufacturing defect it's pointless to send them back. The buds appear to be functioning normally. You generally can't repair a poor bluetooth connection. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got a pair of these and have the same problem. I've noticed that using either bud by itself works ok so the problem seems to be communication between the two buds.

Have to wait until Samsung fixes their bad firmware.