Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback

(Topic created: Thursday)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
I agree. I'm still using 3 years ago. The color doesn't matter they sound good. Apple's design is the worst I've seen.
Mac-18
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I agree wholeheartedly! I like to compact, low-profile design of the buds pro. No stem to be noticed or bumped!
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
With all due respect, having the "BLADES" enhances the quality of calls made with the microphone positioned closer to your mouth. One aspect I find annoying about my Buds 2 pro is its accidental touches when adjusting the buds.

Having the lights on the blades make locating them in a dark room easier when they are dropped on the floor.

When Apple initially introduced Airpods, everyone ridiculed them for their design. However, Samsung's incorporation of this feature is now considered a positive development. I like that Samsung has taken a cue from Apple and has improved upon it !
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I like the new design. But the key is of course how they work and feel in the ear, not really how they look. I'll take engineering over fashion any day
ellie816
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I agree. I didn't care for the Airpod look. I thought it looked goofy, kind of like those old Bluetooth devices people used to clip on their ears back in the day!
0 Likes
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Whilst Iiked Samsung's different bud shapes (I have lives, pros, 2s, 2 pros - buds3 & 3pro on the way.) But I feel Samsung wouldn't have done this just to copy Apple's physical design. Obviously they felt this was the direction to go, and I can see the advantages before even getting them in my hands (ears). I have a feeling these are gonna be amazing. I just wonder about the fitment difference between the new open and closed styles.
MAŠÆK
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
  • Samsung launched the Galaxy Buds 3 series at Galaxy Unpacked in Paris, upgrading their wireless earbuds with Galaxy AI for real-time translations and voice commands. Featuring Adaptive EQ and ANC, the Buds 3 Pro offer enhanced sound and noise control.
MAŠÆK
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Personaly i dont like the design of the Buds3. Samsung please no stem.. buds 2 pro for me was amazing not big in ear nothing hanging on my ear clean. Just like that stay away from stem buds. And TBH buds 3 looks cheap material. Compare to the Buds pro, 2pro and Live. Keep It like that the original design.006-Galaxy_Buds3_Pro_1720626212188_1720626224863_15618_1720922838.jpg
0 Likes
ed_drizzle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I like the new design. Early reviews sound good but sound is subjective so I'm excited to try them out
0 Likes
jay2424
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
When is the expected release date
0 Likes