JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds Pro charging case battery drain.

(Topic created: 05-31-2021 08:19 AM)
userhw1DDjo56A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I opened my charging case to use the buds which were at 100%, I didn't take them out yet when I heard the doorbell and went to see leaving the case open. When I came back, the battery of the charging case had come down even when the buds were fully charged. Is this normal?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out. It would be normal for the charging cradle to drain the battery when the buds are inserted and the cradle is not plugged in. This is because the cradle is maintaining the charge on the earbuds. Here is an article that will explain more about the battery of the earbuds and provides some tips on extending the battery life. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078081/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
aleyx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
U gotta take the buds out, as soon as possible after they finish taking the charge.
0 Likes
userhw1DDjo56A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Really??

I thought that you can store them on the charging case.

Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out. It would be normal for the charging cradle to drain the battery when the buds are inserted and the cradle is not plugged in. This is because the cradle is maintaining the charge on the earbuds. Here is an article that will explain more about the battery of the earbuds and provides some tips on extending the battery life. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078081/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userhw1DDjo56A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

In the above-mentioned link, it says that "Change the notification settings from the Galaxy Wearable app on the connected phone."

What notification to change and at which option should I set it?

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

You would select the apps that you choose to receive notifications from. 

To turn notifications off or on, Open the Wearables app> Tap Notifications, and then tap the switch at the top of the screen to turn notifications on or off.

From here, you can do the following:

Manage notifications.

From here, you can adjust your desired settings.

• Manage notifications: Select an app to manage, and then tap the switch to turn notifications on or off for the specific app.

• Read notifications aloud: Hear notifications from your phone on your earbuds, even when you're using the phone.