Original topic:

Buds3 Pro Ambient sound anomaly?

(Topic created: Monday)
kmb1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
 I'm wondering if someone with the Buds3 Pro could check something on their pair for me?
 I noiced that when I have Ambient sound selected, and then select 'hearing enhancements' swiched to on in the accessibility section, when I go back to the main page (where your ambient, adapitive, and anc buttons are displayed), it states: Hearing enhancements in use: Ambient sound volume, boost voices in front of you.
 The anomaly is that it states that I am using the 'boost voices in front of you' function, even though I have it turned off.
 I have turned this function on and checked what it says, and then turned it off again, always rechecking what it tells me about this function, and it ALWAYS states that it is in use, whether I have it turned on or off.
 I have reset the Buds numerous times, and even uninstalled and reinstalled both the Wearable app and its companion Buds managers, to no avail - it always says the function is in use, even after I have turned it off.
 So I am just wondering if the ' boost voices in front of you' function is really unable to be turned off, or is there a bug in the app that just tells you it is always in use, even though you are actually able to turn it on or off with the slider?
 Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.
0 Likes
1 Reply
kmb1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Since nobody else seems to have this issue, I'll post on Reddit. Surely I can't be the only one experiencing this.
0 Likes