Original topic:

Free Galaxy Buds

(Topic created: 04-18-2021 02:00 AM)
CrazyAlex86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Anyone know how I can claim my free galaxy buds?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

I believe that is referencing the S20 series, if I recall correctly it was the first phone to ship without wired headphones in the box and Samsung for a short time was offering a free pair to qualifying devices. Sadly that has also ended, I truly apologize.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

8 Replies
MrCrap
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hope this is true
Feyisola
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
You may need to purchase a galaxy device to claim this offer?
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you provide a link or screenshot of the promotion you are referencing? The only promotion through Samsung I am showing was one partnered with T-Mobile that ended 12/31/2020. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
CrazyAlex86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ok
0 Likes
CrazyAlex86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
It said you can go to the members area idk. Probably fake

Screenshot_20210418-132130_Google_7913.jpg

Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

I believe that is referencing the S20 series, if I recall correctly it was the first phone to ship without wired headphones in the box and Samsung for a short time was offering a free pair to qualifying devices. Sadly that has also ended, I truly apologize.

CrazyAlex86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ty.
0 Likes
smidt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
ml thank you.your products are fresh and look desishing.thanh you fern Conley
0 Likes