JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Bud Pro International?

(Topic created: 03-17-2022 11:48 AM)
Munkees3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I purchased a pair of Bud Pros, that turned out to be an International version. I submitted a warranty on the Samsung website and it came back as under warranty until 03/23/2022. I charged them for several hours, which then turned all day, and they never connected to my S21+. I tried every which way to get them to connect them to my phone and my phone never registered them when I had the case open. I googled the serial number and there is an Australian Samsung user that has the same serial number for their Galaxy Bud Pros, which were then determined to be counterfeit. Is there a way to connect to a Samsung rep directly to have these looked at?

5 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Have you used Galaxy Wearable app when you tried pairing?

0 Likes
Munkees3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have. I have a watch and have had the buds+. So, not having the app isn't the problem. My don't doesn't recognize that I've opened the case.
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Put your watch on airplane mode before you try to pair again. I usually disconnect all other Bluetooth devices so they won't interfere.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. Per the model number your Galaxy buds pro are showing as an international model. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/sec/info/contactus/

0 Likes
Munkees3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's the thing, I am IN the US. I purchased these FROM the US, CA to be specific. I am from Wisconsin. How do I get support for a product that is "international"? I don't speak Korean to get assistance.