Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the Galaxy buds pro charging light indicator inside the case not turn on and would be happy to assist you further.
How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?
Has the inside indicator light ever turned on?
Are you using the original charger that came with your Galaxy buds pro?
Is the case charging the buds, and are you able to see the percentage of the charge on your buds pro in the wearables app when connected?
Yes the lights have been on before.
No, since it is a type C I use the Samsung 15W charger I have.
Yes it indicates that the case is charging the buds.
Thank you for that information. Have you tried resetting the buds? This will allow the buds and the case to go back to factory settings and have a fresh new start with the software. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078085/
As the buds are charging, and the light isn't working, and have tried the troubleshooting available: the next step I would recommend is a service repair. This will allow a licensed technician to evaluate the symptoms you are experiencing hands on. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
4. UbreakIfix which is a Samsung Authorized walk-in service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix
5. Private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2