JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro unable to control volume using edge tip and difficulty with fit

(Topic created: 04-16-2021 11:03 PM)
Samsung_X3bSSV4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello. I have had my Buds Pro for about a week now, and I had a question about a feature. On the Buds+, when I chose Voice Command as my press/hold option on Wearable, I was still able to use the edge tip for my volume controls. This does not seem to be an option for the Pros. When choosing the Voice Command for my press/hold on the Pros, I am forced to use my phone for volume, and vise versa if I choose volume as my press/hold option. Is there a workaround for this? I loved the Buds+ for this super convenient feature. Also, I cannot seem to get the Pros to stay in my ears, even while lounging around. I have tried all 3 size tips, and have tried rotating the buds every which way. Are the Buds+ and the Pros that different in fit? Thank you. 

8 Replies
Solution
TodaysTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
That was an experimental feature for the Buds+. That setting currently does not exist on the Buds Pro.
Samsung_X3bSSV4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

That's a shame on the feature and fit. I'll probably have to return them and hope that feature and the wing tips come back. Thank you for the response and information! 

TodaysTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Also, yes, significant difference in fit. The Buds Pro do not have a wing tip and the shape is different.
0 Likes
Twiizzy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
but how do you get them to stay in your ears its annoying when your walking or on the train n they just slip out with the slightest movement.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried a different size of the wingtips?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Twiizzy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
you can't put wing tips on galaxy bud pros theres no slit in it for the piece to sit in
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/ It will help explain changing the tips on the earbuds.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Maginus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

It sounds like the tips aren't grabbing and sealing right, the tips slide deep in your ear and when set "stick to your ear because of suction also it rests on the bottom of your ear.

0 Likes