Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 12-31-2020 11:54 PM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

173 Replies
usere2VMdt3Ufr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same problem

0 Likes
useru7dGGs8GNP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here, any REAL solutions?

0 Likes
MarcusDD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the Galaxy Buds Live to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

Phone:  Samsung Note 10+

Thanks
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? (http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
0 Likes
hstar2092
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm having the same issue of getting the Samsung Buds+ to connect to my Samsung Wearables app on my Samsung Galaxy A71 5G. Ive tried restarting my phone, deleting the app, etc. I originally had issues getting them both to play sound through Bluetooth until I found out how to use dual audio mode in the SmartThings app. Is there any way to get it to connect to the Wearables app so I can utilize the features on it? It just won't connect.
0 Likes
MikeeZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi,
I am also able to connect to Bluetooth, but not the Wearables app! I have a Galaxy S20 Ultra. is there any solution to this issue yet??
0 Likes
TKissell09
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
i have tried everything to get my buds to connect to the app. They still won't connect.
0 Likes
SaraMorgan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the S20 FE and I am having this issue... please help!!
0 Likes
TKissell09
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I returned my pair and same thing with the new pair grrrrr.
0 Likes
Fireman920
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am having the same issue now. I purchased mine three days ago and have not been able to connect them to the wearable app
0 Likes