JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds2 Ambient Noise Fluctuating

(Topic created: 02-13-2023 01:43 PM)
Twinrova67
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I've only had my Galaxy Bud2 for about 2 months now. Recently, if I turn on Ambient Noise, I can hear normally, but soon after, it gets so quiet to where I can't hear anything. I've looked everywhere, but I can't seem to find an answer. I've obviously tried restarting my phone, putting my Buds in the case for about 7 seconds, and taking them back out but no luck. The Ambient noise just keeps on fluctuating and it'll just stay quiet. 

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the ambient sound fluctuating and would be happy to look into this further for you. The first step I would recommend would be resetting your Galaxy Buds 2, as this take your buds back to the default settings. Give this link a try for steps to reset your Galaxy Buds 2: samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01218103/

What type of device are you pairing your buds with?

Have you tried pairing your buds with another device to see if you still experience these symptoms?

0 Likes
Twinrova67
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I reset my Galaxy Buds2, but the ambient noise still fluctuates. I have a Galaxy S20. I also paired my Galaxy Buds2 with my Chromebook, but the ambient noise does still fluctuate.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. The next step would be a service repair. For in-warranty repair: You can use the following link below to request service in the U.S. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/  or you can contact customer service directly at 1-800-726-7864.

If you are using an international device, please reach out to a support team in your country using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes