JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Earbuds Pro worth the price?

(Topic created: 01-21-2021 08:31 AM)
Aime
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I been thinking about buying those new Samsung earbuds, are they worth the price!? 

25 Replies
Solution
ttravis1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
just got mine, they sound great. you don't have to pay full $200. if you send in old pair, not just Samsung. you'll save $30. and they have additional discounts. I only paid $152
Aime
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Battery Life? How long to charge? Easy to pair to phone? Can you pair to Samsung galaxy watch?
0 Likes
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
How's the sound compared to the buds live? Looking for a little more bass and more volume. My buds live aren't really loud enough for me
ttravis1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
so I think the lives has different bass, but not more. I would was about the same. these get about s loud as the live. but with a complete seal, I find the pro to be better overall. the lives are great, but it's about preference. do you want open ear or a seal?
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's where I'm undecided. I have the original buds as well and don't mind the sealed bud. The lives really fit great and comfortable but I don't like everyone around me hearing word for word what I'm listening to when it's cranked up. Thats why I'm leaning towards the pros if the audio quality is near the same or even better than the lives.
ttravis1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I agree and had the same problems with the lives. I can confidently say the pro are much better than the buds plus. if I were you, I would trade in the lives for the pros so you get that quiet seal. no one should be able to hear what your listening to. with the trade in you can get I think extras $50 off
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I think I'll do the trade in of any wired headset I have laying around for the 30 off and sell the buds live online for closer to what I paid for them. Thanks for the all the input 👍appreciate it
Options
Galaxy Buds
louder and clearer 👌🏽
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got them on order, hopefully I'll have them in a week or so unless they ship sooner. I'm ready to give them a shot