Original topic:

Galaxy buds 3 causing ear fatigue and infection

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
GalaxyBuddy10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
My ears are swollen and sore from wearing Samsung earbuds from the Buds 2,the Buds 2 pro the Buds FE and now the new Buds 3 I don't know why this keeps happening to me with Samsung earbuds I have to be going to the Doctor spending hundreds of dollars for Doctor's visits and medications right now my ears are infected and in pain from wearing the Buds 3 can someone at Samsung tell me why this is happening to me please. 
0 Likes
12 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
There's some material used in the ear tips that some individuals can be allergic to. You can still enjoy the headphones with aftermarket eartips. Sorry you had to go through that šŸ˜•
0 Likes
GalaxyBuddy10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
There are no ear tips on the Buds 3
0 Likes
GalaxyBuddy10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
There are no ear tips on the Buds 3, so it can't be the
ear tip, its the Buds them selves .
0 Likes
vacbot
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
There is some reused plastic in the buds witch could be your problem
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm so genuinely curious as to why you continue to buy ear buds (of any brand), if repeated purchases have proven you to be prone to infections.  Perhaps you are just better off either with on ear headphones or bone conduction headphones.  I'm actually surprised your ENT hasn't told you to stop wearing buds.  Also, continually inserting something in your ear without proper cleaning after each removal, is just asking for trouble in susceptible people.

GalaxyBuddy10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I buy what I want it's my money, not your problem for your information I've tried bone conduction earbuds, and they hurt my ears and I use other brand of ear buds like Apple ear pods and I don't have no worries no ear fatigue or soreness so it the material that Samsung is using to make their ear buds that needs to change I'm sure of that
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

It *is* not *my* problem, but you are the one complaining. I personally don't care what you use.

0 Likes
GalaxyBuddy10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
So what's wrong with me sharing my experience so that Samsung can see it and do something about the material they are using šŸ¤”
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

You are the one who keeps buying Samsung and getting infections.  If another brand didn't have the same effect on you, then buy those.  There is nothing wrong with sharing your experience, however, don't expect to not get comments or questions. You post on a public forum, the public gets to comment, even if you don't like those comments.

0 Likes