JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds live, pro, and 2 are not fitting properly

(Topic created: 04-08-2022 02:08 PM)
Techaman
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

So the buds 1 had the silicone wing to help keep in ear perfect and then buds 2 and 3 no longer and live also are terrible for staying in. I got the live when they came out and if I opened my mouth with them in they popped out also just got new buds and same thing, these are terrible for fitting 

0 Likes
12 Replies
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the buds 2 and they fit my ears great. I sometimes have to push them back in but no big deal
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Buds live refused to fall out of my ears no matter how hard I shook my head. Then I got the little rubber sleeves for them and it improved the seal on them with sound
0 Likes
Techaman
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
We're did you get sleeves.
Shaking my head is no problem it's just when I start to talk or move with head I. Down postion doing qork
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just went to Amazon, got like a set of them for $8, the set came with extra little wing tips too
All I looked up was galaxy Buds live sleeves

The sleeves helped me with the issue of talking and the Buds loosening, along with the buds falling out from quick up and down motions with my head/body such as running up and down stairs.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out.  I understand how frustrating it can be when your buds don't fit properly If you are having difficulty with the way the buds fit, you can use the following article for some helpful tips. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/

As a previous member mentioned, we also have the sleeves for the Galaxy buds live. If you are needing further assistance with the Galaxy buds live sleeves and are still in warranty, please reach out to one of our moderators directly in a private message with the following information and we would be happy to assist you further: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

0 Likes
Techaman
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
* work
Like ac or plumbing or electrical can't have that falling out lol
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Doesn't anyone else have issues with galaxy buds 2 pro not staying in your ear? My buds just keep falling off no matter what size I choose 
sweetness876
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey I have small ears, I tried AZLA SednaEarfit Crystal for Buds Pro from Amazon. So far so good! I have galaxy buds pro