JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds plus replacement eartips/wingtips/skincaps

(Topic created: 09-18-2022 10:13 AM)
maxisquillian
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey I've got a pair of blue galaxy buds plus and I love them but have had issues with one of the eartips breaking and I've lost one of the wingtips/skincaps. I'd like to replace them but haven't been able to find any replacement parts for sale online. I've seen that some people have reached out to samsung and been able to get replacements via one of their moderators/reps and I'd like to do the same!

Best wishes,

Max

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am very sorry to hear of this allergic reaction to your Buds, and can understand the concern. We would like to get this to our specialized team as soon as possible, so if and when you are able, please send us a private message, either by clicking on my username and clicking Send A Message on my profile, or by following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include the following in your private message:
Full Name: 
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code): 
Email Address: 
Best Contact Number: 
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available) 
Model Code: 
Serial Number: 

As for what @maxisquillian asked, replacement tips for the Buds Plus can be found through third-party sellers, like what @Jess04 and @SweetC1986 suggested. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jess04
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Have you tried calling Samsung directly? Otherwise any ear tips will do. You can order them from Amazon.
0 Likes
SweetC1986
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Plenty of replacements on Amazon I have allergic reaction to the ear tips so I went back to my plug ins
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am very sorry to hear of this allergic reaction to your Buds, and can understand the concern. We would like to get this to our specialized team as soon as possible, so if and when you are able, please send us a private message, either by clicking on my username and clicking Send A Message on my profile, or by following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include the following in your private message:
Full Name: 
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code): 
Email Address: 
Best Contact Number: 
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available) 
Model Code: 
Serial Number: 

As for what @maxisquillian asked, replacement tips for the Buds Plus can be found through third-party sellers, like what @Jess04 and @SweetC1986 suggested. 

0 Likes