JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
userC50hzFl3Lp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue with my headphones 

Brandon02
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left Galaxy bud is almost completely quiet, unless my volume is on 100. Any way you could help me?

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user5UnWpWdkNL Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously in this thread?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userK7NYAdvkwR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Could I send you my model code and serial number?

userUMpGDFKlvm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same exact problem. I've tried everything but it's still really low to almost no sound. I can turn up, volume but the left is normal but the right is really low on full and low volume it does change but still quite nonetheless. Please help me or contact me in any way.

user0cMK0gSuWQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I'm having the same issue too. Recently my left one had actually began to become quite, but not as much mas the right one. When I first got the buds ambient sound was very loud and clear, but now it basically is no different than without it on. I've read other solutions and I've tried everything from using the touchpad to raise the volume, which just rasies the volume of my phone for some reason, and even resetting them. Please help😭

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Can you send me a private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

First and Last Name:
Property Address:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Alternate Phone Number:
Serial Number:
Model Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same I have the same problem with my Galaxy but the right side is very silent I have a Galaxy S9 what should I do or steps to fix this issue

userr74jCBMAqh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have also had this problem

userOJt5yoSkjR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same problem, can you help me out too?? 

0 Likes