JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds2 pro: How do they fit?

(Topic created: 10-26-2022 06:17 PM)
LeDyv
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

Who got the new buds2 pro? Does it fit your ears?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! We hope you are enjoying your Samsung products. As humans, we are not "one size fits all". Unfortunately, this means the Buds will not be for everyone. 

We do want to provide you with this guide for wearing the Buds, so you can get the best fit possible. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to a moderator directly.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
sunny28
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the buds 2 pro and for me they fit wayyyy better than the buds pro. My boyfriend has the pro ones and they were way to big in my ears to the point where I couldn't use them at all so I stuck with my buds live. Traded those in for the buds 2 pro and what a difference I use the large tips and they fit great stays in and doesn't bother my ears. If you had a problem with the fit if the previous generation these should be way better and they sound awesome 👌
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Totally agree, I've had them all except the very first, still own the plus and live, returned the pros and the 2"s these are by far the most comfortable, never fall out, hardly feel them and they work great , for me the fit was the most important feature, I literally wear then from the time I get up till I go to sleep. I wear one at A time so I don't have to walk around my house all day with my phone, and when I'm out, and my phone is in my bag, I don't have to go searching for my phone! In case you can't tell, I love them!
betancd
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Mine actually fit worse than original Pro. They don't fall out so that's good. They just don't feel snug since they are lighter and don't go into your ear canal as much. Many might like that more but to me they felt like they were always going to fall out.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! We hope you are enjoying your Samsung products. As humans, we are not "one size fits all". Unfortunately, this means the Buds will not be for everyone. 

We do want to provide you with this guide for wearing the Buds, so you can get the best fit possible. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to a moderator directly.

0 Likes