JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 05-21-2020 01:50 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userm1AFO3vfdS 

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Galaxy Wearable apps > Click Top left 3dot > About Galaxy Wearable > check the version

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data, Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy Buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data, Clear Cache

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

I would recommend you to visit in local Samsung Authorize service center

Or contact to 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864) because it might be an issue with the Buds

If they are under the one Year warranty you have the opportunity to replace them.

Linked below is the different ways of contacting Samsung. I hope this helped.

Have a wonderful day!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
userIbUu5SKG0r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I attempted to use my earbuds, the right one is fully charged and shows up on the app. The left doesnt appear charged and has an exclamation point on the app. I tried charging it alone and it lights up red in the case, but wont charge...stays red. I only use the samsung cord to charge or an official samsung wireless charger. I have only had these since november of 2019.

In3ff4ble
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried to clean the exposed connection and the contact points on the bud itself?

0 Likes
userIbUu5SKG0r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, and still nothing. 

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userS6JKnodorE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a pair of galaxy buds I got for christmas, not even half a year later and one of the buds has stopped charging.

I'm using the charging cable it came with and the case is on full battery, the other bud is at 100% but the right bud refuses to charge. I can't reset them with the wearables app because one won't charge.

0 Likes
user3gVU48bnpm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Plus when on Gear App there is a Red! Over right bud

userRaWA0NGt50
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left Galaxy ear bud is not charging at all. This has been going on for days now. It is not connecting to my phone and it's always showing as charging in the case (red light). 

0 Likes
usere8tOddXfFt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im not sure if the actual bud is broken, not connecting or if its not charging. It is the right bud im having a problem with. The left one seems to work fine and normal. I have already tried resetting them. I can't update them because both buds need to be connected for it to update. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
usermFpB8BcJSS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried all the tips and hints  and managed to get the right bud connected and charged to 10% now its stopped charging... ive tried to get help but as I bought it from duty free in india and happen to live in the UK noone from samsung Europe can help even though its covered under international warranty.....

0 Likes