JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 01-19-2021 05:15 AM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
userLeibJjJLfd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you. I've done this once before and am in the process of doing it again now (after ~10 minutes I checked the Galaxy Wearable app and it now shows my left bud with a charge and connecting to the phone). Do you continue to have this issue? It seems that since my left bud is so finnicky about charging, it will drain to 0% over and over again, and I'll have to keep doing this trouble shooting over and over. Think I'll contact Samsung next time it happens, maybe it's a defect with my case or bud.

0 Likes
userETQKDBdPwg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I sent SamsungJojo my info...with lots of pictures. hope I get a reply.
0 Likes
Mhtruth
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
SwitchingToIos
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
my right galaxy buds+ earbud stopped charging completely dead and it started off with playing really low to now not working at all can't update without both buds being connected ... I got jacked on these earbuds smdh
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes