JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 03-17-2020 06:24 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
284 Replies
Steve123aca3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I don't know why my ear buds won't charge

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
uservBFzAsUi4X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left earbud won't charge and I can't reset them because it won't connect either I just need to know how to get it to charge. I've tried every YouTube vid out there none of them worked for me. Also I can't trouble shoot because I got them from ebay. But when I first got them they were fine

0 Likes
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
unfortunately Ebay is a buyer beware. lots of fakes out there. Have you tried cleaning contact points with a soft cloth. can you reset them in the galaxy wearable app under about buds. If this helps hit the like button.
0 Likes
userCjvhgjDF79
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right earbud stopped working suddenly. It does not charge and does not connect.

giannisj5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

After trying all of the trouble shooting guides, my left ear bud is still not charging. Right earbud is 100% charged.

Screenshot_20200324-230954_Galaxy Buds.jpg

0 Likes
userKTItIBJUTw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having a similar problem with my galaxy buds the right bud charges easy but the left doesn't but still drains my charging case. Is this the same for you?

0 Likes
giannisj5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Actually, it drains my case.

Screenshot_20200324-230954_Galaxy Buds.jpg 

0 Likes
userbMHqyp2gmt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had my galaxy buds for around 3 months now, and they've been fine up until now. The left bud has stopped working and does not connect. There is an exclamation point next to the bud on the galaxy wearable app and it shows the bud has 0% battery. The right one is working still but is very quiet and muffled, even at 100% battery. 

0 Likes
elianafeijoo
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I am sorry that you are experiencing this but I am here to happily help, so before anything you should try to reset the earbuds. The way you can do this is by simply going into your galaxy buds app, go to the bottom where it says about earbuds and there should be an option that says reset earbuds, you want to go right ahead and click reset and this should bring them back to how they were originally. If this does not work and you still seem to be having the issue then I would recommend to contact 1800-samsung (1800 -726-7864) and they should be able to help you with the process to reset if you need over the phone assistance or they can also send you a shipping label where you would be able to have them sent out for service. In this service they would give you the price that it would cost for your item to repair if their even is a cost to begin with but I would recommend to see what is wrong with the buds if resetting does not work. If you have recently bought them you should be under your one year warranty coverage but again they would call you and let you know if it qualifies due to no physical damage. Any questions, ill be here happy to assist you and have a great day. 

0 Likes