JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Buds 2 Pro Firmware

(Topic created: 06-30-2023 11:16 AM)
SlavicNikitenko
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
When is the new firmware for buds 2 pro supposed to be released? 
It's only released in South Korea. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey there.

I just wanted to follow up here and let you know that the update is now live in the US!

Enjoy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there @SlavicNikitenko, I hope you're doing well.

While I cannot confirm anything and this answer is simply an assumption, I'd say that the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro will receive the same update in the US within the next few days.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Magical_Korok
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
Do you have any idea if the new firmware fixes the sound becoming tinny when not using ANC or Ambient Sound.
axguo2k
Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
For me it's actually the opposite. The sound becomes tinny and bass becomes more loose and recessed on both ANC and Ambient modes on my B2P, so the only way they sound decent is on the Off mode. Very odd that the Buds2 Pro have such inconsistent sound quality issues across different users. Hopefully it's something that can be fixed via software and not a hardware fault.

Not sure if you are part of the galaxybuds subreddit, but there are a good amount of people there who are reporting the same conflictingon there issues as us as well.

Really hoping these recent updates in Korea fixes some of these issues, but I'm not holding my breath because Samsung has been ignoring these issues for months already.
Magical_Korok
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
They fixed it!!!
0 Likes
axguo2k
Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
Oh did the update today fix it for you? The opposite issue still exists for me after the update where ANC and Ambient sound tinny and Off is much better balanced with a better soundstage as well.
0 Likes
yeutoitoichokeo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

i have see Buds 2 Pro get another firmware update two weeks

my dev
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey there.

I just wanted to follow up here and let you know that the update is now live in the US!

Enjoy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

SlavicNikitenko
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Finally... Thanks!
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
No problem. Since your question has been answered, please select my last post as the solution so that others seeking the same information can quickly find the answer.

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

0 Likes