Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 11-22-2020 07:45 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
10TrillionUSDT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have always had issues with my Bud live. every time I use it with my Note20 Ultra 5G. folks are always saying they can't hear me. I sent them in to Samsung to fix but, still they same issue. so they just collecting dust.
0 Likes
S31L3na1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
whats the cost?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/audio/headphones/galaxy-buds-live-red-sm-r180nzraxar/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userGzqtfgeswWC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
way 2 expensive
0 Likes
TaKHart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
When I received my order and placed the Galaxy Buds in my ears they fell out in less than 20 min. No matter how I tried to make then stay in. They feel too large.
0 Likes
userWWh2Z78OKx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had mine on upside-down. then they fit.
0 Likes
userdbIHG17ecz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just wonder how good they would be in a factory. I have some where I can just fine but people can't hear me. I would hate to spend this large amount and they don't work any better than the cheap ones...
0 Likes
bassilio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
.....I want it but I can't get it
0 Likes
ssllkc5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
never used them