JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Replacement charging case for galaxy buds 2 pro

(Topic created: 01-08-2023 05:09 PM)
userGZNuv4TRJp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Charging case fried, got so hot Charging the plastic melted. Buds still work, need replacement case and cannot find BUDS 2 PRO replacement case. , They are all either bud pro 1 or bud 2 basic (and the case is NOT the same as some sites claim, ordered one and they do not fit to charge, can anyone point me in the right direction....please, love these headphones 

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello. I can definitely see how this would be concerning!  I hope you are okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you!  We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc. 

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864. 

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back. 

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

0 Likes