JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestion For Galaxy Buds (Buds2, Buds2 Pro and etc.)

(Topic created: 01-23-2023 02:14 PM)
userPiqI0lIq25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Please add option auto-pause with one earpiece. At this point in time, the music stops only when you take out both headphones. Please make that the music can be paused when one earphone is pulled out and play again automatically when put back in ear

And will Samsung add LC3 codec to Buds2 model - Buds2 have Bluetooth 5.2 that support LC3.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there @userPiqI0lIq25, I hope you're doing well.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion. I think it would be great to have that as an option. I will be tagging a moderator to flag this post as a feature suggestion for the developer team for suggestions for new/improved functionality.

@Samsung_Moderator, can you please mark this post as a feature suggestion for the dev team? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.