Original topic:

Verify Galaxy buds, Real or Fake?

(Topic created: 03-20-2021 11:42 PM)
Simon31392
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

So, I definitely got ripped off and got a fake pair of Galaxy Buds Live. The only true reason I know, is that I went to Walmart and dropped the money for a brand new, in store set. A little back story: These earbuds were marketed and sold under the Samsung branding, look and everything. I mean, it's so good of a fake, it connects to galaxy wearable, but is not functional on there. I'm curious samsung, what do you do with people who are infringing on your patent AND using your name and branding to sell fake products?

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds

Where did you exactly buy the fake ones? Could you provide a model number as well?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds
Jorgeotoc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I bought a pair in a Dallas nc flea market under REAL
0 Likes
Simon31392
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Wish, actually, with 100% authentic Samsung branding and claiming to be refurbished galaxy buds live, and I already know what I should have expected, but it is model number SM-R180NZNAXXV. With seriel number, it actually comes up as a phone instead of buds.
0 Likes
Simon31392
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the packaging, which has a Samsung "DO NOT ACCEPT" sticker on one seal of the box.
0 Likes
Simon31392
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
whatever I can provide so this won't happen to anyone else, gladly I'll provide.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Simon31392  Yes, be very careful buying items off of wish. They do sell knockoffs Samsung and even Apple products. Try getting your refund with wish. In the meantime I have tagged a moderator and you should hear back shortly

Simon31392
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
honestly, wish gave me the runaround in trying to give me any sort of acknowledgment of them being fake branded and all, and it's depressing that these are sold IN AMERICA as branded but fake and able to get away with it. these were sent to me from a seller right here in the US. I'm not concerned with a refund from Wish because cost wasn't important, branding was.
0 Likes
PopsDank
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
happened to me as well on ebay. however, seller refunded and got sent back once confronted about the issue. I got new ones elsewhere as well at full price. get what ya pay for I guess.
0 Likes