Original topic:

Fold 6 rumors and feedback!

(Topic created: 02-17-2024 04:23 PM)
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

Samsung might be finally making an wider outer screen , YAY. 

I want the top 3 cameras that will be in the S24 U, then it will be perfect!
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Personally, I like the thinner Z Fold form factor. It allows me to use the device one-handed when closed, and even hold the entire thing in one hand when open, freeing my other hand for interaction with the screen. If Samsung is going to follow the Chinese, I hope they don't go overboard. I can take three or four more millimeters, but that's about it.
NicoNi4Lyfe
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Samsung has been using the "if it's not broke don't fix it" approach with the Fold and sales have continuously increased!

I wish that there would be a larger front screen as well but maybe this year?
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

The latest rumors seem to suggest that the Fold 6 will be very similar in size to the Fold 5, so the same narrow screen, which I love! However, there are also rumors of a possible Ultra version of the Fold, so this might that wider device a lot of people are asking for. It will be very smart for Samsung to offer both options to make sure they don't alienate their existing Fold users who love the form factor, but also attract new users who want wider screens.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

0 Likes
pragg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

For the existing zfold users: For the upcoming ZF6 will the rumored 2 mm addition to the display actually make a difference for usability? Been an Apple user for a long time and want to switch to a fold but I just can’t get on board with the narrow ext. display. Was hoping that Samsung would address this with the ZF6 but I’m not sure if that’s the case.

0 Likes
LiftedNinja
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
They aren't updating anything except the weight... same scrappy cameras and all that. Samsung is turning into Apple, where the older devices are better than the new... about to switch companies.
0 Likes
Maine07
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold

This is truly not customer friendly 😑

Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold
40W if you have the correct charger. 25W isn't that bad. I rarely charge my phone throughout the day.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
It's not that bad. If only phones were more efficient and didnt require big batteries, we wouldnt need these type of chargers.
0 Likes
Maine07
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold
Oh wait maybe it will come to the 6 ultra?😲
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

We appreciate your question. We can’t speculate on unreleased products or specs. However, stay tuned to our page here, or Samsung.com/us, for more information about upcoming products, releases, and news. Thanks for being a loyal Samsung fan!