Original topic:

Auto ignore settings

(Topic created: 12-01-2022 09:54 AM)
userR8HkXOeR2p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My phone has started auto ignoring calls from numbers I speak to daily. How can I get to that setting to change it or shut it off?
I did nothing to make it start rejecting these calls.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to receive calls from frequent contacts. Have you verified the numbers haven't accidentally been placed under the Block Numbers in the Call Settings? Phone app>Settings>Block Numbers

Also check, if you are using a spam filtering app, that they have not been added as spam.

Another step we recommend would be checking under Phone app>Settings>Answering and Ending calls to see if you have Press side key to end calls toggled on. If this is on, try toggling it off.

If the calls are routing straight to voicemail, or if these steps do not help, we recommend reaching out to your service provider, as they are responsible for this service.

View solution in context

2 Replies
truckinfool
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Mine started doing same thing this morning and mine is a s52
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to receive calls from frequent contacts. Have you verified the numbers haven't accidentally been placed under the Block Numbers in the Call Settings? Phone app>Settings>Block Numbers

Also check, if you are using a spam filtering app, that they have not been added as spam.

Another step we recommend would be checking under Phone app>Settings>Answering and Ending calls to see if you have Press side key to end calls toggled on. If this is on, try toggling it off.

If the calls are routing straight to voicemail, or if these steps do not help, we recommend reaching out to your service provider, as they are responsible for this service.