JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-27-2019 08:29 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I heard that if a component is not attached tight enough in the Note10, there can be weak signal issues. This was from a teardown I saw somewhere.

Samsung doesn't test for proper signal connection according to what I see in the diagnostics TESTMODE.

NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Problems are back with mine as well. I thought switching carriers was the solution but all issues are back with cellular reception. The note 8 didn't have that great of cell service but the Note 10+ makes the note 8 look superior in reception.

userD5w06mCIEU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue w/sprint s10+ 🤬

NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This clearly is starting to look like a phone issue

Mark70DTLA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've had my phone T-Mobile Note 10 plus for 3 days. Switched SIM card from a Galaxy 8, no signal problems at all. WARNING!! DId have an issue with S-Pen. Purchased wallet case w/magnet strip for closing. Completely disrupts S-pen blue tooth. Also phone does not operate properly. Took out of wallet, perfect. Spread the word, this was also on the samsung troubleshooting help page. Awesome phone!!.

mysam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've had no problems with my Note 10+ 5G.

mysam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

By the way my phone is with Verizon.

JVK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue with a locked phone on Verizon

0 Likes
user7nBBnkUIjT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the exact same problem with an unlocked Note 10+ on ATT. My previous phone the galaxy s9+ had great signal at my house and this new note 10+ gets zero or 1 bar at my house. My house is less than a mile from a LTE cell tower too.

usertySbwtNrTh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same, also have issues on T-Mobile. Pixel 3 gives me solid signal and Note 10 goes out of service, can't even make a call. I think it's not connecting to the same band that Pixel does