JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 09-04-2019 11:15 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@useraCrxnrYSD1 Have you made sure that the software is up to date on the note 10?

0 Likes
useraCrxnrYSD1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes the phone did an update earlier today.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@useraCrxnrYSD1 have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone? Here are the steps to clearing the cache partition on your phone. 

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Hold down these three keys:
    • Volume Up
    • Home
    • Power
  3. When the phone vibrates:
    1. Release the Power key.
    2. Continue to hold down the Volume Up and Home keys.
  4. When the Android system recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
  5. Press the Volume Down key until wipe cache partition is selected.
    wipe cache.png
  6. Press the Power key.
  7. Wait until reboot system now is selected.
    reboot.png
  8. Press the Power key.
0 Likes
useraCrxnrYSD1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The phone is literally 1 day old but I can give that a try.

0 Likes
useraCrxnrYSD1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

There is no home button on this phone. It's only there when the phone is on

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's a calibration issue. When I'm at the airport, I get full bars on my Note10+, or else I get 2-4 bars depending on where I am. I would need to see a cellular tower to get 4 bars.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useraI7Q9CgbHV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Check with your carrier because it's not a problem with the phone. I had issues since the first day. First I didn't have mobile data, the next day there was no network and nobody knew how to fix it over the phone. I decided to go to AT&T store and when they entered the IMEI it showed that it is a Huawei phone, not a Samsung one. Once they fixed that everything was fine.

0 Likes
userbzoTDn6ZAk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have Tmobile,  my phone alternates constantly between 4 bars and no bars. My note 9 does not have this issue. I am returning my note 10+ and getting  another one, hopefully it's a first batch issue and has been corrected now. 

I called samsung and followed all the troubleshooting steps, and was finally advised by samsung rep to return it if possible. 

userlCrUj3mo58
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine is a note 10+ unlock by samsung and also have 2 bars but my phone calls data messages and everything works perfectly

0 Likes