Original topic:

Note 20: Keyboard not opening, security policy preventing screenshots, S Pen no longer working

(Topic created: a week ago)
mlpd63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is anyone having a problem with taking a screenshot 

Keeps saying 
Can't take screenshot due to security policy 
I have had Samsung go in my phone and they can't see my main screen also 
Keyboard won't pop up  to login to my bank app. 
ANY HELP PLEASE 
 Have always had Samsung phones this one has me stuck. 

Let me add that my S Pen doesn't work . and also can't screenshot with S Pen or the opion to touch screenshot . 
ALL AFTER THE UPDATE 

18 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
There are certain apps that have been coded to not allow screenshots for security reasons. My bank has the same thing.

Have you tried force closing and clearing cache on the bank app? If that doesn't work you can always try clearing data or uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
0 Likes
mlpd63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have done all that , I understand about the screenshot of the banks , but this started with the update on the phone I have Uninstalled my bank app because my keypad won't pop up for me to login. I have never had to ask for help. I'm a true samsung phone lover . Never has this happened, just wanted to know if anyone can help because SAMSUNG CAN'T
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@mlpd63 Try looking at what apps have Device admin properties. Open the phone settings -> Security and privacy -> More security settings -> Device admin apps. 

0 Likes
mlpd63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Done that too
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This happened to me and I ended up buying a new phone. It happened because my devices are hacked. I knew this and I has set notifications to a loud buzz whenever there was a download.

That night at 1am the buzz woke me up to the downloads, I took screenshots and by the next night I had lost the ability to take screen shots or set sound notifications of any kind. I would get a pop up saying the administrator had policy disallowing, it was my own phone - there should not have been any administrator. I have all the screenshots still on my hacked phone.

0 Likes
mlpd63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yea, but Apple gets hacked too much . And lately, their updates mess up, too. According to all the iPhone users around me thanks
0 Likes
mlpd63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It won't even let me do a screenshot of my text, photos , home screen NOTHING
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@mlpd63 Have you tried booting in safe mode and then trying to take a screenshot while in safe mode?

0 Likes
mlpd63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes with a Samsung assistant. Did not work
0 Likes