JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 in call volume low

(Topic created: 11-11-2017 12:51 PM)
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume
JUMP TO SOLUTION
155 Replies
userzQzwA9kReC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Use a bit of peroxide on a cotton tip or brilush or alcohol wipe and clean the ear speaker. The  download a clean speaker app in play store. It will fix it instantly

0 Likes
Mtrevino
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue!  i always have to use my speaker phone in order to hear people.  Which means, that everyone else can hear my calls!  I have cleared the cache, restarted it, cleaned it and the volume is still low.  I tried the tooth brush thing and that did nothing.

0 Likes
userB6lEppe1lz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I did all of them
0 Likes
userwUEiVeVEuz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The same happened to my phone. I cleaned the speaker (top-front of the phone) with alcohol and q-tips and I can't believe how loud phone call sounds now.

Hope this works for you.

0 Likes
GMBeech1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Having same issue, works fine over Bluetooth and speakerphone but not as handset.  

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried cleaning the speaker? One community member stated above that he resolved the volume issue by cleaning the speaker with an electric toothbrush. A couple of other members then tried the same thing and it worked for them. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there, just checking in to see if you were able to clean the speaker. 

0 Likes
userN1w2njtKZF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I fixed my note 8 use a q tip swab dab with hydrogen peroxide and scrub ear speaker wipe it dry then use electric toothbrush. Repeat process for better result and check personal hygiene waxy substances from ear or sloppy eating habits  

0 Likes
lincd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same deal here can't can'can't hear through the earpiece have to use speakerphone also major problems with the screen in the S Pen hovering 1/4 inch over the screen and still writing and making funky pixely patterns around the area I'm writing

My faith looks Samsung is shattered looks like a OnePlus 6 or pixel XL 3.

0 Likes
lincd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@

Same deal here can't can'can't hear through the earpiece have to use speakerphone also major problems with the screen in the S Pen hovering 1/4 inch over the screen and still writing and making funky pixely patterns around the area I'm writing

My faith looks Samsung is shattered looks like a OnePlus 6 or pixel XL 3.

0 Likes