JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone restarts everynight

(Topic created: 01-08-2020 12:51 PM)
userJlkij7dicf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Every night my phone restarts itself I have tried everything I have reset the setting restart my phone I have no clue what else to do I have been late a number of times because my phone has restarted itself and my alarms wont work 

10 Replies
Solution
Robert3301
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Try going into your device care app and click on the 3 dots in upper corner and make sure your auto start is off hope this helps.

usersZufr5Wdq0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Good catch.  It solved my same problem too

userlRTsaKqUM1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

EDIT: Nevermind i found it in settings, i was just dumb, sorry. And yes it did solve my issue, so thank you ^^ 

where can i find my care app? what is that? if you could please explain it by steps i would very much appreciate it, i looked through my phone there is no care app, i believe and i'm having the same problem you had. 

Samsung_btXYixB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My phone battery dies quick I want to know how to fix that problem

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You can use the following information to optimize your battery performance. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078987/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userneYzOHb1fw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having exactly the same problem with my A40. I've tried uninstalling various apps,  but to no avail.

Can anyone help - please?

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userneYzOHb1fw Does this issue still happen when your phone is in safe mode?

0 Likes
userneYzOHb1fw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't know unfortunately,  as I don't know how to switch to safe mode

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userneYzOHb1fw Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model Number
  • IMEI Number
0 Likes