Original topic:

Please don't get rid of the Note series!

(Topic created: 09-13-2021 06:04 AM)
StarTheScorpio
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So I've been seeing a lot of news about Samsung killing the Note series.  Please don't do that! I've been a Note user since the Note Edge.  Every Note phone I've had has worked seamlessly. Never given me any real problem.   Even when the supposed Note 7 got recalled, mine worked perfectly! No overheating or anything! 

Please, Samsung, don't kill the Note series... it's by far the best! That Galaxy Fold is cute but.. it isn't even waterproof! It's cute  though, for sure but your Note series is the best. Keep it around! ❤❤💋💋
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The trademark is at the moment until 2023 for the Note. The biggest complaint by Note users is on the fold there is no place to store the s-pen. Also the screen needs to be a little wider and flagship cameras. By 2023 I think Samsung should of achieved those requests also at a reasonable cost. Unfortunately, financially it's better to kill the Note as it's one of their least selling lineups believe it or not. My prediction is by 2023 the Fold would be as much as a note and of flagship quality.
GaryFunk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'd like the Fold if it had three Note20 displays. The current display is too narrow.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This was posted on Twitter, I have no idea how accurate it is Screenshot_20210913-090258_Twitter_11187.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
There's some news out of Korea. I'm sure I must of seen it In the Korean newspapers. Online blog rather.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The next note has been spotted. My source Ice Universe.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.