Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried clearing the cache for the edge panels?
Give these steps a try: Go to settings > apps > edge screen > tap on force stop > then tap on storage and clear the cache
Next, I would recommend wiping the cache partition on your device. The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly. Give these steps a try:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.