Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

192 Replies
Beastkilla
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
Update, I called samsung, and apparently, the order didn't even go through. Affirm approved my loan, but it never made it to samsung. So now I have to call affirm in the morning and find out what happened. I re ordered on the phone, and I got the confirmation right away.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring
- Ordered - Watch 7 Ultra, Ring, and Buds 3 Pro

- Date ordered: July 10

- Ordered from : Samsung.com

- Trade-in info - Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 24th

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

bill-e
Options
Galaxy Ring

- Date ordered: Jul 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung App

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: LTE

- Model, storage capacity, Color: Watch 7 Ultra

- Did you trade-In: Watch 5 Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
bill-e
Options
Galaxy Ring

I was at Verizon today picking up an iPhone for my wife and they had a Fold 6 on display.  It is sweet and I'm glad I pre-ordered one! 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
CedBo738
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Just received a email from Samsung saying my watch will be delivered on the 31st.
0 Likes
Imc87
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Still no updates for me. Really upset with samsung and their poor way of handling this

CedBo738
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Have you checked lately?
0 Likes
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
@PsycoP Curious, did you receive your watch yet?
0 Likes
PsycoP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Not yet it says Aug 21, I did learn that if you do not have any update on delivery, go to your order on your samsung account, click view invoice, then click download, it will show your true delivery date.
0 Likes
usergmKYOEuSsV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Crazy is as crazy does. I also joined forces of complaints due to pushing my Watch 7 Ultra from Aug 14th to Sep 25th without notifying me.

Then this morning my order shipped UPS to arrive on the 31st (2 days) of July.

Amazing. They can do better, communications and transparency will yield more loyalty and less criticism. Pay attention Samsung!!
0 Likes