JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 04:18 PM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

323 Replies
CarrollJr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

Yes, I keep getting told, one, "they are sent out batch by batch." I ordered mine in the first batch. Two, I was told that the typhoon in the Philippines has cause disruptions to the supply chain. 

0 Likes
dannyb313
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same thing has happened to me except that I still don't even show any estimated shipping date. Several calls to Samsung and every call a different explanation.
0 Likes
usert3O9ihcbMZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yup same here lmao, literally October...
0 Likes
useryCGw92pfIm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Me too!!! I had to Google what was going on still clueless.... found your article though
0 Likes
usermaihhJ6JvX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Is this the Samsung employee strike or the quality control issue on earbuds and watch
0 Likes
Tenea
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
The same thing has happened to me. My new delivery is also listed as 9/25!
0 Likes
elvisnyc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
This is also happened to me . This is outrageous I'm a loyal custome had all the notes and now all the z folds
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yup! šŸ˜”
0 Likes
userExVp7ltAWj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yes same thing just happened to me. Seriously considering canceling the watch and headphones. Concerned over quality control as well.
usermn5dsE9GNo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Agreed. I am experiencing the same issues. It is very disappointing.
0 Likes