Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 08-14-2024 08:45 PM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

336 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
Imagine being so entitled that you get this upset over a 24-48 hour wait for a brand new product in a brand new category that is selling at nearly double the anticipated rate.
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
If you read my previous comment you can see that I am not referring to the ring. Thank you
0 Likes
WhiteShack
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
You'll be ok.
adhikansh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Its been over a month since my preorder and Samsung still hasn't shipped my ring, apparently I was the lucky few whose order was delayed due to overwhelming demand. Not only that my estimated delivery date has not been updated even though it has passed. I am in the Samsung eco-system and so decided to get this product, looks like its time to check what other companies have to offer. They have no subscription fees but what you save in money you pay back in time. But wait there is always a $25 coupon code for my troubles, that I can use towards my next purchase. 

0 Likes
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ladies and Gentlemen, incredibly today it's been 2 weeks, that is, 14 days since it started Ladies and Gentlemen, incredibly today it's been 2 weeks, that is, 14 days since I started my order for the Galaxy Ring and I still haven't been able to select my size hahaha it's incredibly ridiculous....I'm telling you because many criticized me that I should only wait 24 or 48 hours....Well, they were wrong because it's already been 14 days. 
Noobie
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Ring
Well, contact support, lol. We're community support and we can't help with shipping
0 Likes
DebKaz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Got my ring finally and while it's great for sleeping , most of it's functions turn off while wearing your watch, I do like the gestures and hope they add more, just wondering if it's really worth it's high price just for sleeping. If I just wear the ring and not my watch, to get the time or messages I have to pull out my phone. Maybe future rings will have time and message alerts. What do you all think? Do you think it's features are worth the price?

0 Likes
Klarp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Im hoping they add more to the ring with updates. If you don't have the new flip or fold then you can't do the gestures yet. The steps for the ring isn't accurate unless you also wear the watch
0 Likes
DebKaz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I'm hoping they add more too. I like it but yet question if the features are with the price. I have e the z flip 6 and watch 7 so the gestures work. It's just taking a pic or stopping an alarm, so hopefully more to come
0 Likes
DebKaz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
So just an update. I returned my ring. For me it just didn't justify the price. My watchbis much more accurate. I couldn't wear ring at work because it hurts my fingers. My job consists of using my hands a lot, and using a utility knife a lot. Just was t comfortable. Blood oxygen was way crazy because the ring turns while I sleep. If it was any tighter I wouldn't be able to get it off. It fit snug. For me it became an expensive sleep tracker. Maybe future versions will be better.
0 Likes