JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 07-10-2024 03:22 PM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

JUMP TO SOLUTION
325 Replies
userHMfX27YeeY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same here. ordered buds, ultra and ring in July. delivery dates have been pushed back 2x. Now, expected September 25th!
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
I ordered my watch 7 on July 22 and it was delayed twice. So got the third date of Aug 28th and well the watch will be here tomorrow thankfully. The hold up was thanks to the stupid free band. The buds pro I know had issues which stopped sales so if you ordered the pro buds your order won't go till that issue is resolved. For whatever reason Samsung won't separate others and send what's available, which is poor customer service IMHO.
0 Likes
user4IEGBMSLPb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

Well I am happy you are getting your Watch on Monday.  I ordered mine (Ultra Watch 7) and Buds Pro 3) separately, but on the same day, July 14th I think.  But the constant delay and they (Samsung) haven't posted anything saying there will be delays.  When you call, they are offering $20.00 credit, with their apologies and various excuses.  I told them they can keep their $20.00 credit and the various excuses, I want my items every time I call them.

0 Likes
user4IEGBMSLPb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

Did you get your watch?  Looks like my new date (7th new date) is not until September 25th...lmao what a joke...if they think I am wait that long, Samsung, will be surely surprised...lol, because I am not.  One week is all I am waiting....canceling everything thereafter. 

0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yeah I got it yesterday. I will say their QA is bad. The paperwork in the box was for someone else. Not a huge deal I was able to print the return level and well the right watch and band were there so yeah. Only took them a month.
0 Likes
shep58
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I just talked with a representative about my order. I was told that my order would be delayed for a **bleep**g free watch band that's on backorder. Samsung is the **bleep**g worst .
0 Likes
user4IEGBMSLPb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

Sounds like another excuse.  I bet if you call and speak to 3 different representatives, you will receive 3 different reasons why your watch is not getting delivered as promised. I spoke to 4 different ones and received 4 different reasons, only one was honest and said, they have no idea when the watch will be I. Stock and there was quality assurance issues with the Buds Pro 3 is the reason why those are also back ordered.

0 Likes
Members_cyaoPWt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I received my Watch Ultra last week, luckily was on 1st of 2 orders I placed. 

My second order now, it's been changing dates and as of this morning, items will be here 21st or 28th, depending on the item. 

I guess I should end this and go look to see if I'm getting mine before Halloween...

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Ring
No but certainly not 2 months later when the next version will come out 10 months after that.
0 Likes
CarrollJr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

Maybe these places need the ad revenue from Samsung and I am sure they send products to be reviewed - so they dare not report?
It is shocking and disappointing.

0 Likes